I was looking for a perfect place to celebrate my boyfriend’s birthday. Luckily, I found this hidden sanctuary near Manila. Literally a great place if you’re a nature lover whose in need of some relaxation and an adventure junkie because of their land and water activities.
What really catches my attention is their Glamping with a Twist accommodation. With this, your tent will be put inside a raft located in the river. What a wonderful and one-of-a-kind experience, indeed.
This place is truly a gem! You will experience nature and adventure in one. The place is really big. Actually, I didn’t have enough time to explore the whole area because we lacked out of time. Daytour problems hehe. Upon entering the place, one of the staff will accommodate you immediately and will assists you all throughout your stay. When we went there, some of the facilities we’re still under construction like the floating pool.
For the accommodation, they have:
- Glass Villa
- Glass Tree House
- Glass Cottage
- Regular Glamping
- Glamping with a Twist
- Day & Night Kubo Cottage
Available in daytour, night tour, and overnight.
PS: Glamping with a twist area is a bit isolated to the main area of the resort. But don’t worry, one of the staff will leave his/her number for you to reach him/her in case you need further assistance.
PRICE AND SERVICE
As I inquire, it took me days before I got a reply from them. After confirming my booking, they required us to deposit 50% of the package we got to their account to secure our reservation.
For the rates, I was quite surprised with their pricing scheme because for a Daytour package (11 hours), it’s really expensive. But we still decided to give it a try and we’re happy that we did. It was worth it.
- Team building
- Debut celebration
- Water and land activities
PS: We availed the Glamping with a Twist Daytour (7:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
Contact them at:
PHONES: (63) 995 974 6224 (Globe) / (63) 917 924 4546 (Globe) / (63) 919 295 9899 (Smart) / (63) 939 474 8876 (Smart)
LANDLINE: (02) 513 1569
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- In our case, we were allowed to bring food. NO CORKAGE FEE.
- They have a restaurant inside. You can pre-order your meals before going to the place.
- Perfect for company outings, prenups, photoshoots, and even a perfect place to have your honeymoon.
- They also have a river cruise tour.
- Their swimming pool is surprisingly deep. HAHAHA.
- They observe pool dress code. But when we got there, the rules weren’t enforced strictly.
- Don’t try kayaking at noon (like we did). It will burn your skin. LOL.
- Be careful when you try the Floating Bridge challenge. I got a wound after because the bridge was destroyed that time. LOL.
- Be sure to go to the CR before 5:00 PM to avoid long lines. (If you availed a day tour package only.)
Brgy. Talacsan, San Rafael, Bulacan
How to go there?
Take the Baliuag bus in Cubao (75 php per way) and alight at Baliuag town proper. Then ride a tricycle that will take you to the resort. (150 php per tricycle)
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/sanrafaelriveradventure