Looking for a cozy place to stay? In this blog, you don’t need to splurge on a high-end hotel to experience a cozy and relaxing staycation. Stay with NEST Tagaytay and you will feel at home.
This 25 sq meter unit is located in the heart of Tagaytay. Owned by the sweet and accommodating, Brice & Brian. They have two other units that has different themes. Their unit has Scandinavian feel that is refreshing and inviting feel that is relaxing on the eyes, perfect for couples, families, barkada, and solo adventurers.
Every corner is just instagrammable and picturesque. Super! I’m telling you. I was so happy that I found them in AirBnb. We got our room for only P2,600. RATES VARY. Here is their link: www.airbnb.com/rooms/16157308
TIP: Incase you want a P1,100 discount, just sign up at this link to get the discount: www.airbnb.com/c/karlaninam
STRICTLY MAXIMUM OF 4 GUESTS ONLY INCLUDING KIDS!
• Double-sized bed ( 54” x 75”)
• Extra foldable mattress
• Bedsheet & blankets
• Window type aircon
• Bedside tables
• Study I work table
• Smart TV
• Dining table
• Electric kettle
• Rice cooker
Toilet & Bath
• Separate toilet with bidet
• Shower with heater
• Bath towels
- Near from Tagaytay Rotonda (walking distance), Mcdonalds, and Dreamland Arts & Cafe.
- Lobby, swimming pool, and kiddie play area are located at 3rd floor.
- View deck located at 24th floor. Also a jogging path.
- Super high-speed internet plus FREE Netflix! Yayyyyy.
- They also have props inside the units like monopods, balloons, etc.
- They also have board games like jenga, uno cards, etc.
- Free access to Tagaytay Prime Residences’ swimming pool.
- I didn’t expect that they also have free snacks to their guests! Such a cutie 🙂
• Located at 3rd floor
• OPEN: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
• Thursday: CLOSED for maintenance
• 4 Registered guests only
• Located at 3rd and ground floor
Cityland Parking Rates:
• Weekdays: P50 Multiple Entry
• Weekends & Holidays: P50 Per EntryHouse RulesNo smokingNot suitable for petsNo parties or eventsCheck-in time is 2:00 PM to 11:00 PMCheck out by 12:00 noon
? Tagaytay Prime Residences by Cityland
How to go there?
From Baclaran, ride a bus going to Batangas that passes to Tagaytay then alight at Tagaytay Rotonda. From there, the condo is just a 200-meter walk.
Contact them at:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/NestTagaytay
[…] NEST Tagaytay […]
[…] Nest Tagaytay […]