We all know that traveling to Baguio is quite difficult because of its long traveling hours especially when you are only commuting. But did you know that you can get to Baguio in just 4 HOURS plus you can experience a luxurious and comfort trip. Yay! Amazing, right?
Last October, my friends and I went to Baguio for 2 days and 1 night. And because we all knew that when the time that we will go back to Manila, we’re so damn tired. That’s why I booked to this deluxe bus from Genesis Bus Transport.
By the way, look where we stayed in Benguet. It’s only 30 minutes from Baguio. 🙂
ABOUT JOY BUS: EXECUTIVE COACH
Joy Bus is under Genesis Transport and started operating in August 2010. It is a wifi-equipped, 28-seater executive coach with comfort room initially catering nonstop transport to Baler, Aurora. In April 2012, Joy Bus opened new additional routes: Cubao-Baguio, Avenida-Baguio, NAIA-Baguio, and Pasay-Baguio.
At first glance, you’ll notice that it’s just like an ordinary bus because of its look outside. But wait until you enter inside…
Here are some of the features and amenities of Joy Bus Executive Coach:
- Spacious leg room – I super loved this because tall girls like me will definitely enjoyed this spacious leg room. Unlike in other ordinary buses, my feet hurts every time especially if you’re traveling for hours. So I highly commend this!
- Bottled water holder – It also has a bottled water and a space for your other belongings.
- Compartment – In case you have extra baggage, they have compartment wherein you can put your things. Just be careful! Because when Ian put my bag there, it had dusts all over. 🙁
- Free snacks – By the way, may I remind you that there are no stopovers in Joy Bus that’s why you can get to Baguio-Manila (vice versa) within 4 hours. So in case these are not enough for you, kindly bring more food with you.
- Free blanket – I’m super happy when they gave us blankets! Blanket is life for me. I don’t know, even if it’s hot, I still use blankets. It makes me comfortable. Hehe.
- Reclining chair -This is what you paid for, guys. The comfort and luxurious experience. Did you know that the whole trip, we’re just sleeping like a baby. So peaceful. HAHAHA. That’s comfortable this bus was!
- Comfort room – Since there are no stopovers, they provided a common CR inside the bus. I didn’t had a chance to try their CR but one of my friend did. She said the CR was neat and clean. She just a bit worried because it’s hard to open the door. She thought she will be locked there forever. HAHA.
How much is the ticket?
- 720 php for deluxe
- 740 php for premiere
Note that they charge a minimal booking fee for 30 php per ticket.
How to book?
- Log in or register at www.iwantseats.com.ph.
- Reserve your seat/s by choosing the date and destination of your trip. Choose the number of passenger/s.
- Enter the name/s of the passenger/s and choose your seat/s. After that, you may check and view your itinerary.
- Check and review the details also the terms and conditions. You can proceed now to the payment. Instructions will be given on the mode of payment chosen.
- Once paid, send the proof of payment to email@example.com. Payments must be made within 48 hours before your reservation expires.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the voucher. Please print out your e-ticket.
- Please go to the terminal 30 minutes before your scheduled trip. Show the e-ticket to the reservation officer and present a valid ID.
- The reservation officer will issue a receipt. You are now ready to board.
If you have more questions, just click here.
We had a safe and comfortable trip with Joy Bus Executive Coach. I will highly recommend it to everyone especially for those who want to have a luxurious and less hassle trip.
One thing that I noticed was that they don’t have wifi?! I thought they have because of the posts that I’ve been reading but well, it’s fine. I just slept the whole trip instead. And that’s more than satisfying. LOL.
Landline: 7090803 / 4211425
Genesis Cubao Office:
Address: G/F Genesis Transport Building 704, EDSA corner New York St., Cubao, Quezon City
WHERE TO STAY IN BAGUIO?
Check out where we stayed in Benguet!!! Just click here.