After almost a year, DMZ Archery Range is finally open again!
DMZ stands for DeMilitarized Zone. This 18-meter standard indoor fully air-conditioned archery range offers the following:
- Basic Recurve Lesson
- Advance Recurve Lesson
- Instinctive/Traditional Archery Lesson
But if you just want to chill and bring out your inner “Katniss Everdeen” (LOL), you can do so!
For only 300 PHP per hour, you can get unlimited archery! Plus, it also comes with a KN95 face mask which will be used inside the area. Note that this is nonrefundable.
DISCLAIMER: These photos were taken from March 2017.
DMZ Archery Range is implementing a strict reservation policy since they are still following the safety protocols.
DMZ ARCHERY RANGE GUIDELINES 2021
- Don’t forget to wear your face mask and face shield.
- Foot bath and alcohol are available inside.
- Temperature will be checked and you must fill out a health declaration form.
- They accommodate 8 persons only per hour.
- Payment will be made online (bank transfer or Gcash).
- 17 years old and below/60 years old and above are not allowed.
- DMZ Archery Range has the right to refuse the client if necessary.
- They are open only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
HOW TO BOOK?
- Message DMZ Archery Range via Facebook or text to reserve your slots: 10:45 AM, 12:00 NN, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 5:00 PM.
- Once confirmed, they will ask for a payment to reserve your slots.
- Please be 5 minutes early before your schedule.
- Face shield is required upon entry.
10:30 AM-6:30 PM, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
18 Mystic Rose Drive, Sanville Subdivision, Project 6, Quezon City
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
Facebook: DMZ Archery Range