If you’re a frequent visitor to our page, The Hungry Traveler PH, you’ll notice that one of our favorite chicken joint in Manila is 24 Chicken. In this article, we’ll tell you what you should know and why we love this Korean fried chicken.
1. Affordable yet has good quality taste
Did you know that for as low as 85 php, you’ll satisfy your chicken cravings with their flavored chicken? Yes, here in 24 Chicken, they make sure that everyone can afford their quality chicken especially that they are located near in some universities in Manila, U-belt to be specific.
In fact, most of their customers are students. They have budget rice meals available here. You can choose between 2 pcs or their 3 pcs chicken with rice.
2. They have 9 flavors to choose from
The picture above is not updated as they launched their newest flavor which is Snow Cheese that is one of our favorite flavor up to date.
Here is the list of the flavors in 24 Chicken:
- Jack Daniels (best seller)
- Lemon Glazed
- Yangnyeom x2
- Yangnyeom with Garlic
- Spicy BBQ
- Snow Cheese
- Half Half Chicken (any 2 flavors)
Some of our favorite flavors are their Jack Daniels, Yangnyeom, Spicy BBQ, and Snow Cheese. They also have options if you like it with bones or boneless. Our favorite is boneless.
3. They are open for take out and delivery
Basically, they are available for take out and delivery only. That’s why many students are their customers who doesn’t have enough time to dine in.
And yes, they are also open for delivery around Manila only with a minimal delivery charge.
4. They now have dining options in some of their branches
Due to popular demand and some of their customers’ request, some of their branches have seating capacity already. We also enjoyed dining at some of their branches.
5. They are eco-friendly
What we also love about this restaurant is that they promoting to use less plastics. They use paper cups and wood chopsticks. Also, they are observing CLAYGO.
Aside from that, they are also using reusable bags. You can get it for free if you avail a whole chicken or buy it for only 20 php. Every time you order and you have their reusable bag, you’ll have a 2 php discount. What a great deal!
6. They have 10 branches up to date
If you are residing in Manila, you don’t have to worry because they have several branches there. And finally, the long wait is over! They now have a branch here in Quezon City.
Here is the list of their branches:
- EGI Taft (EGI Taft Tower, 2339 Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila)
- Legarda (2335 Legarda St., Sampaloc, Manila)
- P. Noval UST (Crown Galleria, P. Noval corner Dapitan St., Sampaloc, Manila)
- Vito Cruz (2472 Leon Guinto St. corner Estrada St., Vito Cruz, Taft, Manila)
- Pedro Gil (CTC Bldg., Taft Avenue corner Pedro Gil St., Ermita, Manila)
- P. Noval España in front of University Tower (P. Noval corner España, Sampaloc, Manila)
- Mendiola beside One Legarda Residences (2155 Legarda St., Sampaloc, Manila)
- Binondo (547 Tomas Pinpin St. Corner Carvajal St., Binondo Manila)
- GrabKitchen (Ground Floor, Glorietta 2, Palm Dr, Ayala Center, Makati City)
- E. Rodriguez in front of St. Lukes (E.Rodriguez Sr., New Manila, Quezon City)