ABOUT HOUSE 81 TERRACE CAFE
When you look at their place, there is a Japanese-inspired ambiance of it. This is because the owners of the restaurant is a Japanese. They started operating last November, 2017. In their menu, you will also see that they do not offer Japanese food only but almost everything. This is because the chef is a Filipino. They want their customers to experience everything inside their restaurant.
For people who want to chill. They have seats outside, too.
When you enter the door, this is what you’ll see… All couches have an outlet and they have FREE WIFI. Plus points for these!
Here is their counter…
Onto the second floor… Their second floor is only for special/private events. You can rent the 2nd floor for FREE but of course, you have to pay for the food! It can accommodate 60-80 pax.
Here is the comfort room area…
Now, to the main event… FOOD!!!
First, this is their menu…
While waiting for your food, they will give you a plate of crackers and water. Their crackers are also refillable! YAY!!!
UNLIMITED SIRLOIN STEAK AND CHICKEN KARAAGE
This is one of their new dishes today. They launched it on the 1st week of September.
- Unlimited Sirloin Steak with rice for 499 php
- Unlimited Chicken Karaage with rice for 399 php
- Unlimited Sirloin Steak and Chicken Karaage with rice for 449 php
Visit them and score their discounts too!
- 20% every Monday to Thursday
- 10% every Friday to Sunday
NOTE: This is only applicable to this dish only.
This may not look enticing but promise, IT’S GOOD! You should give it a try!
Thank you, House 81 Terrace Cafe for having us!
I was surprised when I saw their menu. They have a wide variants of food. From appetizers to desserts… Plus, you can experience Asian and Western Cuisine in their menu! So happy that they want their customers to experience all-in-one food. Plus point for this!
By the way, their best seller here is their shabu-shabu!
MY TOP PICKS:
Disclaimer: We tried the newest dish in their menu which is their UNLIMITED SIRLOIN STEAK AND CHICKEN KARAAGE.
- Sirloin Steak – The meat was so tender. They cooked it well. Not well-done but medium rare. I liked it medium rare! But you can always tell the staff what do you like in your steak.
- Chicken Karaage – At first, I thought it’s not good because of its plating and presentation. Plus I think twice because it has no any dip or sauce. But Ian told me that it was actually good. So I tried it and was surprised that it was really good! The chicken were so tasty even though it looks like not. Looks can really be deceiving, guys. LOL.
- Butterfly Pea Juice – The presentation of this drink caught my attention. I was hesitant to try it because it looks like not good but again, I’m wrong. HAHA. It was good. It is a Thai drink that has a citrus taste. YUM! Must try drink!
Aside from their wide variants of food. I was shocked to their menu price. Super affordable! You guys should really try it to see for yourself!
Imagine, unli steak and chicken cost only 449 php?! Did I mention that they have discounts, too!? Yes, they have!
20% every Monday to Thursday
10% every Friday to Sunday
Note: This is applicable only to their unlimited steak and chicken karaage.
Their staff were nothing but amazing! They were super accommodating to us during our stay. Imagine that they were asking us from time to time if we want a refill (since it’s unli). HAHA. I also saw how they accommodate other customers so it’s a plus point for them!
The serving time took 5-10 mins.
Outside of the restaurant, you will see that it is a big restaurant. When you enter, you will see its minimalist and clean interior. Not too much designs at the wall so it’s just light. They have good sets of music which makes it more relaxing.
If you’re from Marikina, this place is very accessible to you since it’s near in Sta. Lucia Mall.
You can take Grab too. But note that the address in Grab is not exactly the address. Just search Veterans Bank instead. They are just in front of it.
11:00 AM-1:00 AM, Monday to Sunday
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
Facebook: House 81 Terrace Cafe
CHECK OUT OUR SHORT CLIP OF OUR VISIT AT HOUSE 81 TERRACE CAFE! :)
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel as well! Thanks <3